Friday, December 18, 2009

The DB Questionnaire: Danielle N., Stylist


1.Name: Danielle Nachmani
2. Hometown: Old Westbury, NY
3. Age: 26
4. Occupation: Stylist
5. Dream: To continue to work with incredible creative people....oh and to be photographed by The Sartorialist Scott Schuman
6. Favorite Place in NY: Wherever my friends are
7. Favorite Designer(s): Pierre Cardin, Joseph Altuzarra, Lanvin, Isabel Marant, Chloe, The Row
8. Can't Live Without: Bobby Pins, Moleskin Notebook, Aquaphor, Digital Camera
9. In Your Pocket: I-Touch, Blackberry
10. On your iPod: Phoenix, Etta James,Jay - Z, Pearl Jam, Pete Yorn, The Postelles
11. On your nighttable Smart Water,"I was Told There'd Be Cake" by Sloane Crosley (reading it a second time)
12. Favorite Blog: garancedore.com, somethingnavy.blogspot.com
13. On your Netflix queue? Great Expectaions (I can watch it a million times) Kramer vs Kramer, All About my Mother
14. Icon?: Jane Birkin, Lauren Hutton, My Mom
15. Favorite NYC restaurant meal? Anything at Il Cantinori or Cafe Habana
16. Favorite place to have a drink in NY? Garden at 1B
17. Favorite shop in NY? Mick Margo, Atomic Passion, Isabel Marant (Winter 2010)
18. Cab, train or walk? Walk
19. Where do you get your haircut? I cant commit, so im going to say more often then not on a shoot set.
20. One odd thing about you: I save everything..very sentimental.
21. What's your beauty secret? Moisturize
22. The Best Piece of Advise You've Gotten? "The only person who can make me you feel insecure is yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment