Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Berrie Questionnaire: Arielle Nachmani, Full Time Gemini and Blogger


1. Name: Arielle Noa Nachmani
2. Hometown: Old Westbury, NY
3. Age: 22
4. Occupation: Full time gemini
5. Dream: To give back to my father
6. Favorite Place in NY: Wherever my friends and family are or Dylans
7. Favorite Designer(s): Giambattista Valli, Proenza Schouler, Lanvin
8. Can't Live Without: You
9. In Your Pocket: Lint
10. On your iPod: the Smiths, Gustavo Santaolalla, Jay-Z, the Postelles
11. On your nighttable: Water, sour-patch
12. Favorite Blog: can I say my own? somethingnavy.blogspot.com, seaofshoes.com
13. On your Netflix queue? Nightmare before Christmas, Squid and the Whale, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (everything scary really)
14. Icon?: My sister Danielle, my mother
15. Favorite NYC restaurant meal? PJ Clarke’s cheeseburgers
16. Favorite place to have a drink in NY? I’m happy anywhere once I have a drink
17. Favorite shop in NY? The Container Store
18. Cab, train or walk? All of the above
19. Where do you get your haircut? Never cutting my hair!
20. One odd thing about you: 10 different personalities
21. Beauty secret?: Sleep
22. Best piece of advice you've gotten?: “You are your own worst enemy”

No comments:

Post a Comment